Mesa’s capabilities encompass every facet of process engineering. We draw from our extensive number of engineers including civil/structural, mechanical, electrical, and control systems in order to form cross-functional teams capable of addressing equipment/process upgrades and new equipment design.
We have the ability to integrate OEM equipment into your existing process to create a seamless transition from installation to operations. We can work in a multi-firm environment in order to coordinate overall project activities or simply focus on balance-of-plant engineering.
Regardless of your specific requirements, we will customize our engineering capabilities and solutions to meet the needs of your operations, maintenance, engineering, and project teams.
Mesa Associates offers Process Engineering and Design Services for the following industries:
- Specialty Chemical & Petrochemical
- Pulp & Paper
- Oil & Gas
- Coke Manufacturing
- Synthetic Fibers
- Waste Water Treatment
- Coal Gasification
- Shipbuilding Infrastructure
- Chemical Weapons Destruction
Our capabilities include the following:
- Heat & Material Balance (HMB) development
- Process & Instrument Diagram (P&ID) development
- Equipment specification/selection, sizing, and procurement
- Process piping specification/selection, sizing, and procurement
- Control system specification/selection
- Instrumentation specification/selection, sizing, and procurement.
- Hazard & Operability Studies (HAZOP)
- Hazardous Area Classification map development