Whether creating as-built drawings or new equipment designs, Mesa has a full suite of 3D modeling tools. From manufacturing machinery to process piping networks, our engineers, designers and technicians can deliver models in native formats or exported in various industry standard configurations. Our models give you the ability to navigate through the equipment, inspecting for interferences. When combined with our laser scanning capability, our 3D models can provide as-built configurations of your current plant equipment and can be used to efficiently generate fabrication drawings for pipe replacement projects.
- Standardized formats allow existing models to be integrated with new models.
- 3D models provide operations and maintenance teams with better tools for completing their design level review activities.
- 3D models provide construction teams with a clearer picture of the final product, thereby supporting their design level review and also supporting their field construction activities.
- 3D models lead to more accurate fabrication drawings and less rework.
- 3D models assist engineers with future equipment upgrades and management of change activities.