We hold high expectations and require a strong level of commitment and dedication from our team yet we have a deep understanding of the need for a healthy work/life balance. We believe our employees are the key to our success and we strive to provide a well-balanced environment with an attractive, competitive benefits program.
Mesa realizes that our success is from our people so it’s important that we provide innovative paths to professional growth. We offer professional development including employee training, seminars, professional licensing, and tuition reimbursement opportunities.
Mesa is pleased to offer a competitive total compensation package which includes attractive pay, annual
performance bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Time Off – (generous offerings based on years of experience)
- Holiday Pay – 10 Annually
- Group Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Disability Insurance (Company Paid)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401(K) Matching Contribution
- Section 125 / Cafeteria Plan
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Of Pay Checks
- Casual Work Environment
- 9/80 Work Schedule
Mesa Institute of Training
At Mesa, we realize your career depends on continually increasing your knowledge both through project activities and through training programs designed by subject matter experts. We offer the Mesa Institute of Training curricula to our employees so that they take control of their careers and develop their expertise in areas of personal interest and customer needs.